iMessage is the excellent app ever offered by Mac. This app has gained huge followers through its amazing features. This app has been a pre-installed app on all ios and Mac devices. You can use this app for all purposes like video calling, video chat, voice chat, voice call and many more.
iMessage for Windows using Google Chrome Remote Desktop
- First of all, you need to continue with this amazing method if you have two computers. Those two computers must have different operating systems and each of them must have Mac and Windows operating systems.
- As I mentioned above here you need Google Chrome browser and it plays an important role. Make sure that you have that browser on both PC’s otherwise you need to download and install Google Chrome on both computers.
- So, you have ready with both Google Chrome browsers in your computers. Then open them in your both systems. Here you need to connect both computers with Chrome Remote Desktop.
- Now you can use the apps of Mac system in Windows then you obviously you can use iMessage for PC.
Use iMessage in Windows using Bluetsacks App Player
- First of all, you need to have this tool in your Windows PC. Download and Install Bluetsacks App Player.
- You can find this software in the internet to download.
- Now you have installed this software in your Windows system.
- Now you can find the Android system through this software because this is an android emulator which is used to run Android apps.
- Now you need to look out for search bar which you can find the top right corner of the app.
- Now type iMessage there. Here play search for it which redirected to Play Store before that it asks to enter the Gmail and password to sign it.
- Just install it there and find the same app in All Apps section to use.
Use iMessage for Windows using iPadian.
Here we are using an iPhone simulator for Windows computer using which you can run ios apps in Windows system. This is a platform where it supports ios apps easily. The iphone simulator is iPadian.
- Now download and install
This is the app which is iphone simulator for PC. You can use this app in your Windows system in order to use iphone apps. The software is called as iPadian.
- Download the iPadian in your computer. Right after that, you have to install it and open it.
- This is it. You can see complete iphone system there. So, you can install any ios app there without any problem. In order to do that you need Apple Store there.
- You can get it by searching the iMessage app to download it from the search bar present there.
- That will redirect to Apple store and offers you to install ios apps.
- Now use the same app there by going to Apps section.